Friday, July 18, 2014

Welcome on the Adventure to Narnia

I love traveling - because traveling to me, is life at its best. It makes me feel independent and open.  But more importantly you get to see all of the unique parts of the world and meet interesting people you would have never had the opportunity of meeting in any other circumstance.  The world is just waiting to be discovered.

I believe traveling is good for you.  Traveling makes you brave, and strong.  It pushes you outside your comfort zone everyday and you are able to learn a lot about yourself and from other people.  You begin to learn the best things about where you come from, and mix them with the best things from other countries.  You go on trips which you will want to stay on forever - and when you manage to come back, appreciate being home more then you ever did before.

We should feel lucky; the earth is such a small place - but it has so much to offer us.  For me traveling has been a realization that I love the world more then I love staying in one place - and its so exciting for me to me to be able to share my adventures as I discover more and more of it.  In this way, Adventuring to Narnia is going to be a travel blog about my global adventures; whether it be my urges of wanderlust, active adventures, trips I have made in the past, or reflections on culture.  I really do hope to share, help, entertain and inspire as you begin to travel the world through my eyes.