Saturday, July 11, 2015

Official Unveiling of the new blog!!!

Hello Everyone!! After some (private) development of my new blog I feel ready to officially unveil it to the world!  I have worked hard on thinking about how I wanted to preserve the memories of my travels and present my photography and travel memories to the world wide web.  I got the idea to start a blog last summer when I was on my first truly solo trip to Perú.  I had travelled before, but this trip impacted me unlike the others and I was trying to find a way for others to experience it with me.  But I got it wrong, if anyone read my old blog - it was my attempt at giving travel advice, and while I love traveling, I am not very good at it.  So I revamped it (on a new website) with a new mission - not tell you the nitty gritty details of how to have the best trip, but to share with you my experiences and maybe inspire you to love the world as much as I do.


So here is the link, please check it out!
http://adventuringtonarnia.wordpress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment